Xynergy | Corporate Yoga
Looking for a Wellness program offering On-site Corporate Yoga at your workplace? Look no further! Whether you’re a beginning yoga student or just new to Xynergy Corporate Yoga, Xynergy offers a truly unique yoga practice and experience. Take advantage of having Xynergy on-site. No need to drive more than you have to. We come to you! Start or end your day off right with a well-balanced class to revamp, and restore your mind body & soul. Our Philosophy is simple: Consistently deliver the highest quality professional services at affordable prices. Let Xynergy be your personal and corporate wellness resource.
What is Yoga?
The practice of Yoga is a system of exercises and breathing techniques that was developed in India thousands of years ago. These exercises produce certain effects on the body such as: Improved flexibility, range of motion and increased physical strength. In addition to that, it strengthens the mind, such as: increased concentration, calmness and feelings of contentment. Due to these effects the regular practice of Yoga helps to relieve stress and prevent disease. Energy and vitality are increased, and it promotes the healing of many disorders.
Yoga teaches self-awareness and self-knowledge. It develops sensitivity first to oneself and then to the world around you. Yoga teaches compassion and how to open the heart center. So in addition to the physical and mental benefits, there are emotional and spiritual ones as well. These effects of a regular practice enhance your life in both subtle and dramatic ways.
Benefits of Xynergy | Corporate Yoga on-site
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves employee alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
- Creates better customer service
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook
- Promotes well-being in the workplace and reduces employee turnover.
- Increase physical strength and flexibility
- Increase range of motion
For more infomation on how you can bring in Xynergy | Corporate Yoga call 949.701.0688 or email: email@example.com